Technical Support Manager
Concept2 is a market-leading manufacturer of stationary fitness ergometers and composite racing oars. Excellent customer service is a core value of ours. We are looking for someone to help us enhance our global product support operations. The position is based in our Morrisville, Vermont, headquarters.
- Improve and develop web resources, troubleshooting guides, and instructional videos. The goal is to help customers better maintain and service their equipment, and to answer any questions they may have.
- Ongoing training of customer service and tech support staff to ensure our front line personnel have the knowledge and confidence to solve customer problems quickly and completely.
- Work with the engineering and quality teams to analyze support-related call data and warranty returns.
- Ensure the continued flow of relevant product information to and from our global network of subsidiaries and resellers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a high-level technical support role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience supporting both mechanical and digital products
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to identify trends in data
- Experience with technical support video production a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US, now and in the future. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
|Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has an informal office setting, flexible work schedule and excellent compensation and benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and their families. Submit resume and cover letter to Lewis Franco, Human Resources Director preferably by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Concept2, Inc., 105 Industrial Park, Morrisville, Vermont 05661. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
|Follow Concept2 on LinkedIn for job updates|