- 100 meters
- 500 meters
- 1000 meters
- 2000 meters
- 5000 meters
- 6000 meters
- 10,000 meters
- 21,097 meters (half marathon)
- 42,195 meters (marathon)
- 1 minute
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
All World and American SkiErg records must be:
- Done on a Concept2 SkiErg.
- Single distance or timed pieces (no interval pieces).
- Started from a non-moving flywheel.
All records must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Verified with a verification code obtained for the piece from the PM3, PM4 or PM5.
- Done in public with witnesses present who can be reached for confirmation of the performance. “Public” is defined as a health club, fitness center, skiing club, indoor race, trade show or regatta where Concept2 is present, school, university or special event in a public setting (for example, a fundraiser in a mall).
- Recorded on video from start to finish. Be sure to also include in your video a shot of the PM memory screen displaying your final results, including the distance and time completed.
Note that a photo of the PM screen is not an acceptable form of verification unless the verification code is displayed on the screen as well.
Please contact us if you have broken a record and met the requirements outlined on this page. Concept2 reserves the right to not accept a row as a record.
We recognize the following age categories: 12 and under, 13–14, 15-16, 17-18, 19–29, 30–39, 40–49, etc. for men and women.